July 23, 2015: Online Work Bee
- Check in
- Opening Blessing
- Project Work
- Brandon: Correspondence with John Halstead about Kindred
- Brandon: Work on a Gaian version of the Creed http://wiki.solseed.org/GaianCreed
- Brandon: Work on the invitation photos
- Brandon: Work on Gaia.Wiki
- Brandon: Correspondence
- Ben: Buy a white beach ball
- Ben: Update my SolSeed virtual account
- Ben: Post stuff to Gaia.wiki
- Ben: Work on the hemisphere code
- Ben: Work on the "Gospel According to Ben"
- Eric: Continue to design a robot.
- Eric: Rework blog post based on Ben’s comments
- Closing Blessing
- Ben … I wrote my rent check and put in an envelope, put it in a pocket this morning … I’m sure I didn’t put it into a mailbox and now I can’t find it, so I have to stop payment on that check. It makes me feel really incompetent.
- Brandon … My leg is healing slowly … I finished my course of antibiotics … it's hard to be home from vacation.
- Patrick … shaved my beard off two days ago to dress up as Sherlock Holmes for a race that includes a costume contest
- Eric … I feel this continuous, immanently present, urgent desire to align my actions with my highest aspirations, which is getting some land and growing trees … I'm not sure of my ability to keep living my current life until I get a chance to do that … it’s crazy how in tents it is in my brain, it’s like it is camping out there
- Brandon … I hope my reach out to Oberon and Devera Publishing about a giant Gaia statue bears fruit
- Ben … I guess I’m glad I now am going to have a projection surface I can easily test with, I was hoping to make progress on the actual software but that didn’t work out
- Eric … I am hoping that this solenoid will conduct electricity, but my stripping isn’t working very well at this point … you can buy them but they are so heavy! … if just the solenoids do that it will be a really heavy robot
May we do work that we would do even if we had a billion dollars in the bank, because we love it so much. May we create and live a vision that is compelling. May we be happy. --Blessed Be