February 18, 2016: Online Work Bee
- Check in
- Opening Blessing
- Project Work
- Brandon: Beginner’s study guide draft
- Ben: Post to the Concerning AI Facebook group
- Ben: Work on the talk I might get to give at the Contact Conference
- Closing Blessing
- Ben … My cat is purring on my lap, so I can’t complain
- Brandon … Enjoying my colleagues at work
There's something to be said about consistency. There is something to be proud of around loyalty. May we be consistently loyal to each other and to our highest aspirations. -- Blessed Be
- Ben … I still felt pretty unproductive. I posted one of my weaker arguments on Concerning AI. Then spent time looking around Facebook. Had to get my other computer and copy files over. Made a very small amount of progress on my talk for Contact Con.
- Brandon … I worked on the Beginners' Study Guide and looked for a book to go with one of the lessons, and found that we need to create the book.
It is often discouraging to see the tiny size of the steps that we take, but because we are loyal to each other and to our highest aspirations we continue to inch forward until finally we can look back with pride and see that we have accomplished something great. May our accomplishments continue to grow, slowly and steadily. -- Blessed Be