- Barak - convener
- Eric Saumur
Bringing life is contributing to the Upward Spiral of life.
It is both a global endeavour and a personal or individual endeavour. It is carrying with you the intent to increase the diversity and intensity of life. It is literally carrying life into barren places and helping it to establish itself.
As an individul, you can bring life by contributing to SolSeed:
- Bring food to a potluck
- Practice medicine or first aid
- Practice art or craft - create beauty
- Provide support to anyone doing any of the above.
As a civilization, we can bring life by:
- carrying life to other worlds and establishing it there,
- caring for the life on Earth,
- creating life forms that can live in the less intense parts of the Earth and nurturing them into forests in those places.
To bring is to move and to carry something with you. Bringing life is a spiritual concept so the movement can be physical locomotion or can be spiritual exploration.
On a global scale it is all forms of life from all of the six kingdoms of life; "Eubacteria, Archaebacteria, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, and Animalia." On an individual scale it power being used create beauty.